What We’re Eating
If you’re anything like me, you probably packed your Thanksgiving weekend full of Thanksgiving dinners, and then proceeded to eat too much at every one of them. Alas, I’m feeling the effects of my decisions and it’s time to get back to the healthy habits that help our bodies feel good!
Ingredients we’re excited about
This week is all about getting back on track (until the next holiday, of course). You can find organic True Local carrots from Canyon City Farms and turnips from Salix & Sedge on special in the Produce Department. We also have steelhead fillets and lamb sausages in the Butcher Department!
- Trout with Garlic Lemon Butter Herb Sauce from Julia’s Album
- Roasted Rainbow Vegetable Bowl from the Minimalist Baker
- Carrot Ginger Turmeric Smoothie from The Minimalist Baker
- Spinach-Broccoli Soup with Garlic & Cilantro from Bon Appétit
- Greek-style Lamb Sausage Salad from Nadia