Garbanzo Flour Crackers – Gluten-Free
- 1 cup garbanzo (chickpea) flour
- ½ cup sweet rice flour
- 1 tbsp gluten free baking powder
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 3-3½ tbsp water
- 1 tsp salt
- Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Soften butter at room temperature.
- Measure ¼ cup and put into dry ingredients and blend well with a fork.
- Add oil first, then water and knead lightly into smooth dough.
- Grease a 9×9 inch pan and roll dough to fill the pan.
- Score and prick dough all over with fork.
- Bake at 325°F for 15-20 minutes.
- Change flavors by adding in other herbs & spices and/or parmesan cheese.
– Kootenay Co-op Kitchen