Banana Spice Cake
- 1 cup butter, softened at room temperature
- 1¼ cup sugar
- 5 eggs, at room temperature
- 2 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tsp banana extract *
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Cream butter and sugar well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
- Mix almond flour with baking powder and spices.
- Add egg mixture and beat well.
- Add banana and vanilla extracts.
- Pour into a greased 9×10″ or 9×13″ pan.
- Cook at 350ºF for 30 minutes or until golden brown on top.
you can substitute any flavored extract for variation.
– Kootenay Co-op Kitchen