Check out our monthly flyer for some of our best sales prices for December, including:
- Save $2 on Camino Hot Chocolate Varieties
- Save 20% on All Communion Botanicals Products
- Save 25% on Earth’s Own Oat Milk
- Save $7 on Earth’s Choice Organic XV Olive Oil
And many more in our monthly flyer!
Organization of the Month: Kootenay Food (Giving Tree)
Each December, the Co-op selects a local organization to receive our seasonal Giving Tree donations, whereby members can donate directly by choosing a decorative greeting card from the tree and ringing it through with their groceries.
This year, we’re featuring Kootenay Food on the Giving Tree and as the Organization of the Month. Kootenay Food is operated by The West Kootenay Permaculture Co-op, a community-based cooperative working to build a healthy and resilient region through collaboration, education, media and net-positive initiatives. Guided by permaculture ethics, “care of earth, care of people and return of surplus,” some of their amazing work includes:
- The Kootenay Herb Conference
- Kootenay Food Resiliency Project (farm and garden gleaning, value processing and feeding community).
Add $2 or more to your bill or purchase one of our Giving Tree cards for $10, and Kootenay Food gets every penny.