Baked Feta Tomato Pasta
Made with True Local Kaslo Sourdough pasta. Delicious on its own and versatile enough to handle any of your creative add-ins like fresh herbs or cheese.
Serves 3-4 | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 35 minutes
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil (olive oil also works great)
- 220g (8 oz.) block of feta cheese
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon chili pepper flakes
- 4 servings (320g) True Local Kaslo Sourdough Hemp Rotini or Classic Radiatori
Preheat oven to 400°F. Add feta cheese and tomatoes to large casserole dish.
Mince garlic and sprinkle over tomatoes.
Pour oil to coat tomatoes and add Italian seasoning and chili pepper flakes.
Place dish in oven for 35 minutes.
Meanwhile, boil a large pot of water with a pinch of salt. Add Kaslo Sourdough pasta and cook to al dente.
Once cooked, remove from heat and drain.
Remove the casserole dish from the oven and mash all ingredients together.
Combine pasta with tomato feta sauce. Garnish with fresh herbs. Serve and enjoy!