The Kootenay Co-op Butcher Shop is a full-service shop offering custom cuts, special orders, and great deals on high-quality meats and seafood. We also feature house-made sausages, marinated cuts and skewers, and smoked and cured meats
Butcher Shop Manager Tyler Riddell works closely with local suppliers to source organic, grass-fed, and local products whenever possible. Review our complete Butcher Shop Buying Guidelines 2019.
We also stock chicken, lamb, and beef from certified organic farms and ranches across British Columbia.
Our Meat Suppliers are:
- Blue Goose Cattle Company, South Cariboo, BC (Certified Organic)
- Cutter Ranch, Fort Steele, BC (True Local)
- Cripple Crow Ranch, Slocan Valley, BC (Certified Organic & True Local)
- Fre-Da-Ro Farms, Enderby, BC (Certified Organic)
- J2 Ranch, Canal Flats BC (True Local)
- Kootenay Natural Meats, Creston, BC (True Local)
- Lucas Bros Farm, Grand Forks, BC (Certified Organic & True Local)
- Tarzwell Farms, Creston, BC (True Local)
- Yarrow Meadows Farm, Chilliwack, BC (Certified Organic)
Sausage of the Month
Every month, the Kootenay Co-op Butcher Shop will feature a sausage of the month. Pop by to see what the latest feature is!