What qualifies as a Special Order (SPO)?
Special Order is when a large volume of a specific product is ordered for a member (this may or may not be a product that we normally offer/carry in-store). Each Special Order is sold by the minimum size that we are required to order from our supplier/manufacturer – For example, you can order a case of your favourite salsa or an 11.34kg bag of your favourite rice. Members and business accounts receive an additional discount on non-sale items, this is one of our many member benefits.
- We are unable to do special orders for frozen or refrigerated items
- Our Kitchen does not accept special orders or do catering
- Prices are subject to change
- All Special Orders must be paid by Debit or Credit (we can not accept cash transactions)
For more information please call our Online Shop Team at 250-354-4077 ext. 4.
Pick-up location and times
- Kootenay Co-op Pick Up Point at 407 Hall St., right around the corner from our entrance
- Monday-Friday 9am-5pm (Need to pick up your order outside of these hours? Call us and we’ll figure it out together)
Who can make an SPO?
All active members and business accounts can place a Special Order!
How to make an SPO?
Fill out the form on this page to place your Special Order, remember, the more details you provide, the better! After your form is submitted, one of our staff members will call you (within 48 hrs) to confirm:
- That we can in-fact order the item(s) requested
- The cost of the item(s)
- To collect payment or deposit (if necessary)
To add more than one product to your order form please use the plus sign at the bottom of the form.
Arrival and pick-up expectations
Special orders can take 0-4 weeks to arrive, depending on the product. Once your order arrives in our store, we will call you and arrange a pick-up date.