Advanced Sourdough with Maggie Jones This class is now full. You may register on the waiting list in person at our Customer Service desk, or by phone: 250-354-4077 x205. From croissants and baguettes to double-ferments … Continue reading CANCELLED Cooking Class: Advanced Sourdough
We are proactively taking sensible precautions and invite you to work with us to address this situation as effectively as possible.
Easter Weekend Hours
Friday + Saturday: 10am – 7pm (9am – 10am for seniors & immune-compromised)
Monday: 10am – 7pm (9am – 10am for seniors & immune-compromised)
- Effective Saturday, March 21, the Kootenay Co-op will limit the number of customers allowed in the store to 30 people at a time.
- Store hours reduced to 10 am to 7 pm, seven days a week
- Seniors-only shopping from 9 am to 10 am every day
- Café & Seating area closed
- All sales are final
- Reduced foodservice – grab and go only
- Self-serve bulk is closed. Pre-packaged bulk items are available.
- No Personal Containers or Bags
- All events including Case Lot Sale cancelled
Current SpecialsBrowse All Specials »
Next CO-OP Event
True Local products are grown or made within 100 miles of our store. Buying True Local supports the local economy, strengthens our food system, and protects the environment. We are proud to partner with more than 145 farmers, ranchers, bakers, soap and candlemakers, and many more. Click here to learn more.
UPDATED: March 30, 2020 UPDATE: Safer Shopping at the Co-op In order to provide a safer shopping experience, we now have staff members greeting all customers at the entrance of the store. Our greeters count … Continue reading COVID-19 UPDATE: March 30
March Organization of the Month: Nelson & District Women’s Centre You can support the good work of our local Women’s Centre when you shop at the Kootenay Co-op! There are two easy ways to support … Continue reading March Organization of the Month: Nelson and District Women’s Centre
One year ago, Camino took their customers and investors to live and work with the cocoa farmer owners of AGOPAGRO Co-operative in San Martin, Peru. Shannon McAllister of Kootenay Co-op talks about her experience in … Continue reading Camino and the Kootenay Co-op in Peru