Gift Card Fundraiser
The Gift Card Program offers schools and other community organizations the opportunity to raise funds by selling Kootenay Co-op gift cards. The Co-op donates a 7% of the purchased card value to the organization. There is no cap on the value of the cards purchased in any one year.
Organizations selected for the Gift Card Program are asked to promote the gift card opportunity and the Kootenay Co-op’s donation to their community through their own marketing and communications channels.
Placing your order
- Use the form to the right to place your order.
- Place your order at least one week before you need your cards – we need time to fill your order.
- The form allows you to order cards in denominations of $50, $100, or $200.
- Keep the total size of your order between $500 and $20,000. Please combine smaller orders.
After you place your order, we will contact you to confirm the total amount, denominations, the donation amount, and the amount payable you will need to bring to pick up your order.
Picking up your order
- On the day of pick up, please go to the Customer Service desk and pay the required amount due on your account.
- Bring payment for your order in cash or official cheque (with the name of your organization). We cannot accept personal cheques, credit card, or debit card.
- A Customer Service clerk will retrieve your prepared cards along with the receipt.
Remember that the cards are like cash! It’s very difficult to cancel the cards once they are in your hands