Many of you have been asking for the Wild Rose Herbal D-Tox and we hear you! There have been some challenges with supply on the Wild Rose kits and this time one of the ingredients, cramp bark, is changing. The cramp bark used in the program is no longer the original strain they had started working with and because of this was no longer passing the rigorous purity and potency testing Wild Rose performs on their products. Wild Rose omitted cramp bark from the Herbal D-tox all together, which requires them to reapply for a Natural Product Number (NPN). A NPN is a Health Canada requirement on every natural health product on store shelves, it indicates the product is safe, works and is of high-quality however getting a NPN for a product can take some time. The latest update we have from Wild Rose estimates the return of the kits in September.
So, what are your options in the meantime? Renew Life Rapid Cleanse. It is similar to Wild Rose and includes additional beneficial herbs that make Rapid Cleanse a fantastic option. Renew Life Rapid Cleanse is a powerful cleanse that helps detoxify your body, restore digestive health, promote bowel movements and bowel health. Both Rapid Cleanse and Wild Rose Herbal D-tox support detoxification of the liver, colon, kidneys, blood, and lymphatic system.
Rapid Cleanse is a 3-part program.
- Rapid Cleanse 1 contains
- Artichoke to increase bile
- Milk thistle, dandelion, and stinging nettle to cleanse the liver and kidneys.
- Turmeric is added for liver cell support and blood cleansing.
- Red clover cleanses the blood while promoting lymphatic drainage.
- Mullein to clean mucous from the lungs and intestines.
- Antioxidants, glutathione and NAC, to help detoxify the body of environmental toxins like heavy metals and herbicides and for cellular protection. These antioxidants are not included in the Wild Rose Cleanse.
- Rapid Cleanse 2, unique to Renew Life, is an acacia gum fiber which binds to the toxins released by your body and helps transport them out.
- Rapid Cleanse 3 contains ingredients like Chinese rhubarb, cape aloe, slippery elm and triphala to lubricate and soothe the digestive system while providing a laxative effect and promoting colon and intestinal health.
What the Renew Life Rapid Cleanse is missing is a dietary plan. The Wild Rose cleanse comes with a recommended diet plan that omits processed food, alcohol, dairy, gluten, soy, tropical fruits, and sugar. The good news is we can help! If you are interested in getting a copy of the meal plan, just pop by our wellness department. A healthy diet consisting of alkalizing greens, low glycemic fruit, and nutrient, fiber rich vegetables is a great way to support your body’s ability to cleanse. You may want to add electrolytes to your cleanse to support hydration and energy while also alkalizing the body.
We may have to wait until our favorite detox program is here again but that doesn’t mean we have to wait to start our detox. The Renew Life Rapid Cleanse is an outstanding program and will help you achieve your detox goals, assist in getting a fresh start both physically and mentally and help establish healthy habits. You can find Renew Life Rapid Cleanse on sale this month and save 20% on your detox. As always feel free to stop by and chat with us about your cleansing program or ask us how to get started.